2014-05-25

RISE UP! GROW

Who’s been appalled,
whose name's been “smalled”,
needs not some leaven,
to enter heaven.

Need not "up-puff"
to be "enough".
The Father's heart
knows we must start

with what's extant,
not what is not.
He's jubilant
when we stop 'rot'.

Rot's outward showing
can make things look
like they're growing
(don't be mis-took).

Mould, like the mange,
can bring on change.
Change that's from growth
's deeper than both.

Aut-o-mat-ic
life - God gives things,
grows (not static)
things like new wings.

For yeast will mound 
the dead seeds, ground; 
But live seeds rise, 
from ground to skies! 

O God, your seed;
Your Life (not greed),
Your Word (my steed),
Your Breath (my need),

I secretly
now take in me
- as she, beloved,
takes seed, love "shoved",

and grows a child
within her mild
accepting womb
(be it not tomb?),

from where it must
emerge with thrust
into new world,
where it be hurled.

But then she holds,
and then embolds,
that little one,
daughter or son.

And do so you,
I see, in me.
I’m glad your True
Love quite sets free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...