2014-03-18

In response to Sam's praise of good songs...

How good to hear
goodness, appear,
and savoured. We're
helped. With you cheer!

Hearing you brings
some sim'lar things:
image with wings,
which happy, sings!

Sam, you've helped me
again appre-
-ciate songs we
sing when happy,
or sad/ lonely.
Lift eyes and see
ears hear that we
have, with mouths free!

Thank you to all.
now from this Paul.
I'll stop my stall,
and start to fall
down. And then call
for help in all
my work, to crawl
back to his "shawl"*.
I've been appall-
-ed at how small
the Great-Good-Hall
shrinks in my world
to be a stall
that hocks with gall
what's free to all
who heed his call

God you've striven,
and you've given
good from heaven.

We say thank you.
And all you do
which we see too
makes us glad who
've been given YOU!




* prayer shawl, with a knaff (hem).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...