2014-02-10

Students don't always...follow in a blaze...of light all around...quite often they're found...with faces that frowned...

A student.... is having trouble with yesterday's maths.  I have helped him with some but it has been a long time since I have done that type of maths.  I have told him to just try and you will help him when he comes back tomorrow.
Yep,
The real Way ta go!
And before you know
what's happening to you,
He's made it pull through!
While you do your best,
trust God with the rest
(and even the bit
you did your best wit')!
So give what you've got,
don't fret, cause that's rot.
Five thousand get fed
with five lumps of bread,
(and several small fish).
That's all that he wished
when He said to them
"You feed them, my men".
God help me please too
to follow this through,
as He followed you,
we gladly will too!
Amen, and amen!
Won't He come again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...