2013-07-31

A good man and his good wife, pass on goodness through their life.

Well, here we go my good friend;
my daughter reminded me
this morning, of folk who send
the goodness in them, to be

growing into others near
(like a mould or virus grows)
till their own infection's sheer -
-"carriers" in their "Hello"s.

Both you and your wife have been
such a carrier to me,
and mine, as can still be seen,
at times, goodness grows slowly.

I'm glad that God has christened
such a great bloke as he's done:
(a second Adam, kissened
by an Eve he now has won),

but in the courts of power:
"Leader of Humanity" -
his title of the hour
that holds the rest of History.

You've let his methods win you,
his authority of love,
you've let them enter in you
with his wisdom from above!

Thanks for letting me in too,
as much as you've been able,
with all the demands on you
as we live in God's fable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...