2013-02-10

The "Solit--- Confinement" of M--- (& me) Part A

The Scripture & the "Script you are"
-breathed into by the Holy
breath of Life - giv’n CPR
and TO LIFE comes the lowl
y.



Well God, right now, here I am…
1). Am I now a holy COW?
(* let the reader understand)

Confessed of sin, (& just how? -

own it as - just what it is,
& own it too as mine,
send it far away - as his
commands did all the time

[with all those unclean spirits
who seemed to dog his life
so he would only hear it’s
voice in his ears - & mind.

The bully-ing & shouting,
the sneaking plaintif cry,
were all sent on an outing
- and never explained why!

He didn’t stop and load up,
(but neither did he pry)
but every time they showed up
he shut them up, “Out-side!”])

Offered up, a sacrifice
to God, in life & death.
That all I do, as with Christ,
be God’s: thought, act, word, breath.

Walking in the Spirit’s life
thus seeing, as did Christ.
Thinking, acting, as his child:
Love’s no great sacrifice.

2). Jesus, I'm imagining 

you here, since by reasons good
I know you are, and you're King.
I wonder now just what would.... (t.b.c.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...