2012-12-23

Prioritization, Comodification, Love, & Life!

When God is not my Number One,
what have I got? What has begun?
A World of rot, so “on the run”
that it is “shot”! It’s lost it’s sun! -
- its “days” are not; and “years” undone;
no warmth, it’s lot; gravity’s spun..
..off, with light’s spot. No future fun,
if God is not my Number One!

Not just “Number”, like a machine,
“Cool cucumber” know what I mean,
faking slumber, (not very keen).
Like the Rhumba, em-passion-ing,
or child’s slumber, very trusting.
I’m not his “jumbu- ck”, he’s shearing;
neither his “lumber”; he does “Naming”,
not just “Number”, like a machine!

Number One Love. - What God must be!
Born from above humanity,
“hand in a glove”- is “he” in “we”.
Since he is love he’ll act (in me),
he won’t just shove, but make me free
to do what cov- -ers a multi-
-tude of sins’ stuff, and to pay the
price to dis-cov- -er & set free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...