(in the spirit of our mind)
“...we cannot possibly restrain ourselves from speaking about what we have seen and heard with our own eyes and ears.” (Acts 4:20)
Wow, what a principle to see myself.
I think it’s true. I’ve seen it in my life.
At ev’ry level where insight is health
of "human" being seen as Love's own wife.
Ones who are intertwined themselves with who
is being in itself, but wants to share
this way of living life, designing you
& me to model “fam-i-ly” that's there.
What is it that I've seen and heard with my
own eyes and ears? Because I probably
won’t possibly be able to comply
with orders to restrain myself from spea-
king of not “what I think”, but “clearly see”.
It’s no longer exper'enced in me as two-
step process which I undertake in me,
(and though I do suppose that I must do
it, for it is in fact an act that’s done,
if it is to occur within this world).
I must be trained to see, not as a one-
off instance, but as process that’s uncurled
in me as was the sitting with my views
of left eye, and the right one too, in head,
and trusting that designers' work ensues..
..let it add third dimension there instead.
So here I am, I do hear things, … those birds
at 5 am they warble-in the sun,
add to the views of heaven that have stirred
somehow within this heart. New day’s begun!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for adding to the conversation...