2018-02-22

...on earth to. ... . love like you

Everyone else
in the World seems to love,
they don't seem shells.
They are able to shove

'self out the way
and focus on serving
those brought today,
and still give unswerving-

-ly, but I'm not!
Like a sieve with some cracks,
can't carry what
you give me for ol' Jack's

or Jill's need there-
my own lacks are e-NOR-
-mouse I need "where",
I run to, you pour your
love in me there,

and if it's close,
by the time I can heft
(to whom you chose)
some love-dust might be left?

Still there's my holes,
your gold-love-dust is fine,
so much revolves
around that all the time...

None of this works,
as I think of it now
your Love dain't shirk
and it pours out somehow

it's nat-ur-al
crystals are "un-caking",
will flow lat'ral,
won't clump in hot baking

You're on about
both spreading & scatt'ring,
not "leaving out" 
as though folk aren't matt'ring...

Oh, what to dur?
'fyou want to fit more in
a colander,
you'll have to keep pouring!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...