2017-11-18

less .. & more ..

Txt2P: 
Giving thanks for what is good,
Is sometimes what we think we should,
Do to make us right with God,
But that leaves us feeling odd,
I think the point of it should be,
To look at someone else than me,
To say,"well done."
Or,"thanks a lot."
Makes less of me than what I've got.
And less of me is good you see,
But, only where,
There's more of thee.

What means thee?
Oldfashioned word,
That leaves me feeling,
More absurd.
Try...Jesus, Jew,
Son of God,
Still, that sounds, just
a little odd.

It might come,
Give it time,
Don't forget the purpose,
Of this rhyme.
Thankyou yahweh,
Please make us good,
To do things that only Love could.


TxtfromP:

Amen. Again.
Amen. A man
lived so we'd know
below, the show
of love, above.

When shoved by "dove"
he must first trust,
then too, to do.
Responds as pond's
ripples - (nipples)
when hit by bits.
Allows the showers
of things life brings
to sink (in blink
of eyes that prize
the up-faced cup, 
and face the space
to God with nod
and wave - "He'll save
what good, as would,
as o- nly shown
by him. A whim
of his, good is!

I too would do
as did your "kid".
The one Lamb come.
Help me to be,
and see, as he
did then. Amen.

....................................................

When they hurled their insults at him, he did not retaliate; when he suffered, he made no threats. Instead, he entrusted himself to him who judges justly.
1 Peter 2:23 NIVUK https://bible.com/bible/113/1pe.2.23.NIVUK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...