2017-06-29

a parting gift

So Jesus said "I'm leaving you with a...
a gift, or presents - of mind, that is peace.
A piece of my mind and my heart, to stay...
My Shalom will bring flourishing release.

For it brings with it thriving everywhere,
in every aspect of your life and love.
The world can't give this kind of peace - it's fair
to say; for it comes down from up above.

It comes down to my children as a gift.
So do not let your hearts be troubled now
or in the future, let my peace en-lift
your being, don't give-in to fear somehow!

..........

Jesus said "I am leaving you with a gift, peace of mind and heart. The peace I give is a gift the world can't give. So do not let your hearts be troubled and do no be afraid. John 14:27 (PM Version)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...