2017-02-23

How to pray? ... Mark says he ... is doing it tough ... love, pain'n'stuff.

Thinking of Mark (and family) and the end paragraphs of 1John, and the psalms of Lament, and Jesus.

Markus in what pain
your dad is - again.
Your mum feeling torn.
Those who love them worn.

Turn your questions in-
-to prayers, of lament.
Blues songs are not sin.
The Way Jesus went! -

My God, oh my God,
why abandon me?
Complain to which bod?
Who will help us see?

He who helped the blind
to begin to see
came upon a time
that he asked for "me".

God please give Mark bro's
better than He had.
They all took repose
when he was so sad.

Thinking now of Him,
"lives to intercede"
Mark's big brother wins,
He may fill Mark's need.

Unless I've been sent
by Him, who's The Way.
Sometimes I feel spent,
Your love wins the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation...